Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Addition



Well...um...here we go again. For those of you who weren't aware, Heather is carrying little Nelson #5. She got her ultrasound today and we are having a little boy! We are all excited, but Matthew might be the most excited. Mackenzie said she only wanted a brother if he is calm. I then informed here that we, her parents, are not capable of making calm children and she will have to make due with another little wild man. So, with that, we welcome our newest little addition. It will be a long 5 and 1/2 months (due date is May 18th), but it will give us some time to prepare for another little one.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats! Keep us posted.

ermakaluso said...

Congratulations! You guys have the cutest kids. I think the only time Eric has ever wished we had a boy was when he was holding Matthew a few years ago in Sacramento. I'm excited for him to get a brother.

Sarah Carlston said...

Congrats you guys! Look forward to seeing you sometime soon!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Congrats on the baby news! All your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe Samantha is so big already! She reminds me of Bailey when we lived in Sacramento. Too bad we missed you in Orlando. We would have met up with you if we still lived in Florida. We'll look forward to keeping in touch through the blog.

Las Vegas Hulet Family said...

Congrats Heather! I love boys, or have to, for that matter! I'm so excited for little Matthew!

Katrina said...

Congrats on the boys news, that's so exciting! I love that you guys are "blogging" now! We love all the pictures. And thank you for the Mickey post card. My kids loved it and it got them excited for Disneyland next week. Keep the updates coming!

amy said...

congratulations!!! I'm so glad you have a blog...love seeing your cute kiddos :)

Carrie said...

Thanks for proving that you can make the playing field a little more even with a 5th child. I'm sure I'd have another boy if I had a 5th.

Natalie and company said...

So excited for a new nephew and cousin! Go Nelson's! We are thinking of keeping up somewhat with a 4th of our own, but it will probably be a little bit before I go there. Savi just got potty trained after all. Two in diapers can be a pain! Love ya! Natalie